Free shipping for orders over 50 € .
Cape Malva, or Rose Geranium, has a well-loved rose-like fragrance grown in the Fairest Cape.
Scientifically proven activities: antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, stress response reduction, neuroprotective, lipid-lowering activity; analgesic.
- add one or two drops of cape malva oil in a vaporizer or burner to fill the room with this captivating fragrance.
- add one or two drops of cape malva oil to your favourite cream. Do not exceed 50 mg per 100 g of body lotion.
- may use daily.
- add a few drops of cape malva oil to your favourite carrier massage oil. Do not exceed 50 mg per 100 g of oil. May use daily.
How to use: Steam inhalation, cream, bath oil, massage, oil burner
Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Pelargonium graveolens fruit oil. Oil possible allergen constituents: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
Warning: This product is not a medicine and should not be taken orally. This product is a cosmetic and should only be used according to the directions given above. The proven activities are supplied for you to explore this essential oil further, should you want to consider registered medicinal supplements.Keep out of reach of children. Store out of light below 25⁰c. Store in original packaging in a dark place.
- Cape malva oil is not an irritant, but some individuals may be sensitized by the oil.
- Cape malva oil may cause delayed allergic contact dermatitis in some. This may lead to hyperpigmentation.
- No regular-use or chronic safety data is available on cape malva oil. High concentration use is not advised.
- Always test your sensitivity by applying a tiny drop of essential oil on your inner arm, waiting 24-48 hours before using a new essential oil. Do not exceed suggested concentrations to avoid skin reactions.
- Discontinue in case of sensitivity.
- Cape malva oil is not expected to be phototoxic, but hypersensitive individuals may be affected upon uv exposure.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended (insufficient safety scientific data available).
- Not intended for use on babies and small children.
- Do not exceed application instructions.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not expose this product to light or heat.
- Do not consume.